SCAN QR CODE AND DOWNLOAD PROGRAM FOR YOUR PHONE
- Jon Hopkins - Breath This Air
- Moderat - A new error
- Kele - Doubt
- Klaxons - Echoes
- Trentemøller - Miss You
- Sigma - Nobody to love
- Skalpel - If music was...
- Dj Koze - Nices Wölkchen
- Gorgon City - Here for you
Festival / Noclegi
Wilcza Street is one of the best known places in Warsaw. The pre-World War II apartment buildings with their unique elevations and art nouveau decorations attract not only the tourists but the citizens as well.
In Wilcza Street and its neighbourhood, you will find a lot of restaurants, pubs, wine bars and shops. It's definitely one of the most famous destinations in the city, and a place which is getting more and more popular among the representatives of Warsaw cultural circles. You can also have some rest in nearby Lazienki Royal Gardens, which is one of the biggest green areas in Warsaw.
The Mermaid Hostel offers accommodation at reasonable prices. Spacious rooms, richly decorated high ceilings, wooden floors and original tiled heating stoves make the climate of old, between the wars Warsaw more perceptible. There are 6 rooms (4 rooms for 8 people, 1 room for 4 people and 1 double room) with bunk canopy beds and lockers.
The make your stay more enjoyable we also offer:
– free Wi-Fi
– a separate living room with digital TV, a playstation and comfortable pouffes
– a baggage room
– a fully equipped kitchen (a fridge wih an ice-cube maker, a microwave oven, an electric cooker, a kettle and crockery)
– 2 bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and blow driers, a separate toilet
– an iron and ironing board
– the possibility to purchase mini toiletries (a shampoo, soap, a toothbrush and a toothpaste, lotion) and a city map
GET 10% DISCOUNT WITH FreeFormFestival PASSWORD!
ul. Wilcza 29a m 7